[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- From: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:51:49 +0100
- To: Jim Byrnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You might need to install Base. I think it's the only module that can be
installed separately on Gnu&Linux systems. So something like
sudo apt-get install libreoffice-base
should do the trick on a distro from the debian-family. Please let us know
how this goes!
Good luck and regards form
On 30 July 2014 17:30, Jim Byrnes <email@example.com> wrote:
> Using LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 on Ubuntu 12.04.
> I am working with a ooBasic tutorial. It says to choose
> File-->New-->Database to create a new database. The problem is there is no
> Database item on that drop down menu. Also, on the opening screen the
> Database entry is grayed out.
> I actually have a database on my system that I was experimenting with a
> couple of years ago. If I go to Tools-->Options-->LibreOffice-->Databases
> it shows there but I can't open it.
> Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong and how to enable databases
> Thanks, Jim
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: No database option||Jim Byrnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] No database option||Jim Byrnes <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyphen Printing Problem in Writer??
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: No database option