[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] No database option
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- From: Jim Byrnes <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:30:02 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 on Ubuntu 12.04.
I am working with a ooBasic tutorial. It says to choose File-->New-->Database to create a new database. The problem is there is no Database item on that drop down menu. Also, on the opening screen the Database entry is grayed out.
I actually have a database on my system that I was experimenting with a couple of years ago. If I go to Tools-->Options-->LibreOffice-->Databases it shows there but I can't open it.
Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong and how to enable databases again?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] No database option||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] No database option