[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] MAC: 184.108.40.206 Info.plist version confusion
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] MAC: 220.127.116.11 Info.plist version confusion
- From: Markus Jansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:20:09 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I just wanted to check out the new libreOffice with a Mac and found out that in the Info.plist - file the key "CFBundleShortVersionString" is 4.3.4 in contrast to the "CFBundleGetInfoString" which is 18.104.22.168 (see the third digit: zero).
Why is this? Just the shorten the version string to 3 digits? And if a future long version will be 22.214.171.124, will the short one be 4.3.1, which is smaller than the older one (4.3.4)? Such things makes automatic software deployment even harder.
Thanks for your help and first of all thanks for your great work on this fantastic office suite.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: MAC: 126.96.36.199 Info.plist version confusion||Alex Thurgood <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyphen Printing Problem in Writer??
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Schema in Calc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: MAC: 188.8.131.52 Info.plist version confusion