Another off-the-top-of-my-head stab at the problem, but in a pull down
list, doesn't the cell maybe actually store the index of the list, so
assuming "JAN" is the first item in the list, "AUG" should be either
the 7th (zero-based list) or the 8th (1 based list) entry, so try:

=IF(H44=7,Paid.D21,"")

or

=IF(H44=8,Paid.D21,"")

Might not work, I haven't tested, just my first thought on the matter.

Paul

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 23:43:07 +0200