[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] SumIF / SumProduct question
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] SumIF / SumProduct question
- From: Wade Smart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:34:00 -0500
- To: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
- Cc: Wade Smart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a spread sheet I use to manage a soccer league.
This shows me of the registered players who is on Dk Blue team.
=SUMPRODUCT($AU$2:$AU$131="Dk Blue", $O$2:$O$131="x")
This shows me the team strength based on assigned values of the players.
=SUMPRODUCT($AU$2:$AU$131="Dk Blue", $AW$2:$AW$131)
I would like to do something like this (this will not work):
=SUMIF($O$2:$O$131="x",$AU$2:$AU$131="Dk Blue", $AW$2:$AW$131)
If 02-0131 is the Spring registration column. If there is a "x" there
then I know
they are playing for the year. I would like to say, "If they are registered for
spring then add up the points in AW2-131 if they are on TeamName.
Any ideas appreciated.
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] SumIF / SumProduct question||Paul <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Sorting Sheets in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] SumIF / SumProduct question
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Another migration!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] SumIF / SumProduct question