Hi :)
I think it would be a good "feature request".  I've never heard of anyone
needing anything like this before.  Generally it's a good idea to keep the
number of work-sheets down to a manageable amount but being able to sort
tabs could easily become a much sought-after (sorry i was trying really
hard to get that in!) function.
Regards from
Tom :)