Hi :)
Wow!!  Just found this excellent page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOWN/3
by William Gathoye

It is not always 100% perfect English but it's a great read and has some
quite compelling sections.  For example;

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOWN/3#LibreOffice_for_Mobile_will_be_soon_a_reality
which i really hadn't realised at all.  I thought there was a major blocker
preventing this and that on-top of having to re-write 100% of the coding
first.  However it now seems that only 10% of the code needs re-writing!
The UI issue seems a lot less of a problem too!

I wish that instead of the issues being 1, 2, 3 they gave the date, perhaps
in reverse order such as

2014-07-07
2014-07-14
2014-07-21

but it is MUCH easier to see those things in hindsight and it probably
wouldn't have occurred to me at the time either.  Luckily it is fairly easy
to set-up new pages, copy&paste contents and then set-up redirects from the
old pages.

The bit i never figure out is how to get the table-of-contents at the
beginning of the page.

Just out of curiosity can it be floated off to a different side?  (Even if
it can it's probably better to keep it where it is to make it consistent
with the other wiki-pages)

It looks like a huge amount of work has gone into this and it's really
great to see it collect together information from so many mailing lists.

Good work William!
Regards from
Tom :)

​It does indeed look like an excellent source of information, Tom - thanks
for the heads-up !​

​Henri