Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with "Export as PDF"

I would not really call it a bug. If you only want to export a part of the
document as PDF and embed the odf then how much of the odf should be
embedded. If only part of the document would be embedded then how would
LibreOffice know what to throw away.

I'd recommend, take a copy of the document and remove the unwanted parts
and then do the export with the embed option enabled.

/Niklas