[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:55:08 +0100
- To: <email@example.com>
At 15:49 14/07/2014 -0700, Monly Ronly wrote:
I have a friend who has a spreadsheet she uses OO to manage ...
However, when it prints, it prints at about 60% size and the header is so tiny we can barely read it. I could not find any way to 1) change the print size of the sheet and have it stick - it defaults back to 60% every time we open the file, and 2) get the header to print large enough to read. It looks like it's about 20% of the size of the rest of the printed fonts.
This is a bit of a guessing game without access to the document!
Is the header a true page header or something in a spreadsheet cell? Page header text is formatted at Format | Page... | Header | Edit... | A ("Text Attributes").
Cell contents can be formatted in the usual way, of course. Note in particular Format | Cells... | Alignment | Properties | Shrink to fit cell size: is that ticked?
Note also that everything on the printed page can be affected (in your case possibly reduced) by the settings at Format | Page... | Sheet | Scale. Select "Reduce/enlarge printout" for Scaling mode and "100%" for Scaling factor as a starting point.
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet||MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Problem with standard filter
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Small bug(?) when loading file into Writer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with standard filter