[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Problem with standard filter
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Problem with standard filter
- From: Rob Jasper <Rob@famJasper.nl>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:46:47 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I hope someone can help me with this...
I have a spreadsheet with around 4000 rows in it. It has an autofilter in de co;umn headings.
In column B I have some 10 fields containing aaa, and 3 fields bbb.
Now I filter on bbb
I clear the 3 fields
If I mark all (it is not marked upon opening) in the filter I get indeed the whole list
If I now repeat this for the aaa fields:
upon opening the all and aaa is ticked
If I unselect ALL, aaa gets unselected too (reasonable, since that the gebaviour for more the one slection values too)
If I now select aaa, the ALL mark is also automatically selected!!
This looks plain wrong to me since no filtering is different then filtering on 1 value, since there are also empty fields.
OK, the workaround is selecting on 'not empty'
Now the tick on 'aaa' is cleared, which seems wrong too!
Now I clear the values
Now the tick is set at ALL, and I can't clear the filter anymore... (the button is blue)
enter a bogus value in the column
Select all (the select mark goes off)
Now delete the value
Working on Mac OSX 10.7.5, LO 220.127.116.11 (build 63150712c6d317d27ce2db16eb94c2f3d7b699f8)
Am I missing something here?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with standard filter||"Urmas" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with standard filter