[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- From: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:44:23 +0100
- To: MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
Errr, i had a similar(ish) problem with an .XlsX and got around it by
copying the entire sheet's contents into a new sheet. I then had to
readjust all the column widths (luckily the rows sorted themselves out
It's not an elegant solution but it impressed the client that i was;
1. so fast at making the adjustments
2. that i was prepared to put so make effort in
Err, the final touch was to rename the sheet's tab to whatever the previous
one had been (just after deleting the old sheet). Before doing any of the
readjustments i checked the print-preview looked reasonable instead of
still being tiny!
On 14 July 2014 23:49, MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I realize this isn't the OpenOffice list, but I haven't used OO since
> LO came out.
> I have a friend who has a spreadsheet she uses OO to manage on a Win7
> (old and really slow) system. She did something to it, she's not sure
> what, and a bunch of cells got moved around. I fixed that, but it is
> printing really strangely.
> Initially it wouldn't print at all until I found the print properties
> box to pick what selection to print by default and changed that to
> "all sheets."
> However, when it prints, it prints at about 60% size and the header is
> so tiny we can barely read it. I could not find any way to 1) change
> the print size of the sheet and have it stick - it defaults bck to 60%
> every time we open the file, and 2) get the header to print large
> enough to read. It looks like it's about 20% of the size of the rest
> of the printed fonts.
> She's using OO version 3 (I didn't get the exact revision).
> I'm probably going to recommend she upgrade to a new revision of LO
> (I'm using 4.2.5 and liking it just fine).
> Any suggestions on what might help until then?
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet||MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [SOLVED]: LO Writer fails to respect page formatting settings when printing
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Problem with standard filter
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet