Re: [libreoffice-users] which version has the best legacy importing?

On 07/12/2014 03:52 PM, Cley Faye wrote:
For my curiosity, if one of those file happen to not have any sensitive
information, would it be possible to have a copy of it? I'm curious about
this file format... It's supposed to be an "editing" format, but most
information indicate that there are only converters to flat image formats...

I am doing this for a lady in my building. So it would be up to her.

I will try the software trial - though it is for 3 uses only per trial. Maybe that would be 3 uses per machine? Will look into it later this week when I have the time. Righ now I am running on ZERO sleep from 9 am Sunday with typing this at 8:15 pm on Monday.

To be honest, converting the .sig files to .jpg and then using OCR software might work out.