[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] which version has the best legacy importing?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] which version has the best legacy importing?
- From: Kracked_P_P---webmaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:17:33 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 07/12/2014 03:52 PM, Cley Faye wrote:
For my curiosity, if one of those file happen to not have any sensitive
information, would it be possible to have a copy of it? I'm curious about
this file format... It's supposed to be an "editing" format, but most
information indicate that there are only converters to flat image formats...
I am doing this for a lady in my building. So it would be up to her.
I will try the software trial - though it is for 3 uses only per trial. Maybe that would be 3 uses per machine? Will look into it later this week when I have the time. Righ now I am running on ZERO sleep from 9 am Sunday with typing this at 8:15 pm on Monday.
To be honest, converting the .sig files to .jpg and then using OCR software might work out.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [SOLVED]: LO Writer fails to respect page formatting settings when printing
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] which version has the best legacy importing?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] which version has the best legacy importing?