[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet
- From: MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:49:05 -0700
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I realize this isn't the OpenOffice list, but I haven't used OO since
LO came out.
I have a friend who has a spreadsheet she uses OO to manage on a Win7
(old and really slow) system. She did something to it, she's not sure
what, and a bunch of cells got moved around. I fixed that, but it is
printing really strangely.
Initially it wouldn't print at all until I found the print properties
box to pick what selection to print by default and changed that to
However, when it prints, it prints at about 60% size and the header is
so tiny we can barely read it. I could not find any way to 1) change
the print size of the sheet and have it stick - it defaults bck to 60%
every time we open the file, and 2) get the header to print large
enough to read. It looks like it's about 20% of the size of the rest
of the printed fonts.
She's using OO version 3 (I didn't get the exact revision).
I'm probably going to recommend she upgrade to a new revision of LO
(I'm using 4.2.5 and liking it just fine).
Any suggestions on what might help until then?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [SOLVED]: LO Writer fails to respect page formatting settings when printing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] which version has the best legacy importing?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer fails to respect page formatting settings when printing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] OO question - problem printing spreadsheet