Re: [libreoffice-users] [SOLVED]: LO Writer fails to respect page formatting settings when printing

Steve,
Great stuff. That did the trick! That was one knob that I hadn't tried,
not exactly intuitive. (My printer configuration had been set to
'Automatic:PDF' which was evidently wrong). Problem solved. Many thanks.

Harvey