[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Is version 126.96.36.199 insecure?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Is version 188.8.131.52 insecure?
- From: "." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 11:55:55 +0200
- To: email@example.com
To whom it may concern:
LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 is detected as insecure by Secunia PSI. Advisory
SA57383 (Macro Vulnerability). Would you be so kind as to let me know why
this stable version is insecure, but the fresh version 4.2.5 is secure?
Thank you for your timely effort.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Is version 220.127.116.11 insecure?||Jay Lozier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Is version 18.104.22.168 insecure?||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding fields to existing Base table
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Moderators, don't post my previous question to the list
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Macro to autoload first recent doc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is version 22.214.171.124 insecure?