[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Default printer issues in Writer
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Default printer issues in Writer
- From: Dave Liesse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:27:53 -0700
- To: email@example.com
Is the user printing via Ctrl-P (or the menu equivalent) or by clicking on the shortcut icon? I've never seen the shortcut use anything other than the Windows default printer, but the long way does revert to the last printer chosen.
On 6/10/2014 14:59, musik7 wrote:
Sorry about that, this system is Windows 7 Ultimate, 32 bit.
Mark- I sent the end user an email to have them test printing then saving to
see if that keeps the settings, so I will let you know if that helps or not.
I know that we have tried printing and closing/re-opening the files, and it
seemed to keep the printer settings for a few minutes then revert. I don't
believe we ever hit save before closing though, so hopefully that will help.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Default-printer-issues-in-Writer-tp4112021p4112030.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer||musik7 <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer||Mark Bourne <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer||"Brian A. Colucci" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default printer issues in Writer