** Reply to message from Dave Liesse <dsliesse@liessefamily.net> on Wed, 27
Nov 2013 16:12:16 -0800

Dave,

Thank you for the formula! I figured out how to enter it as a user function
so it's easy to use. Thanks again.

Cliff

I've had troubles in the past finding specific financial functions, as
well.  Can't help from the function standpoint in this case, but you
could always fall back on the actual equation:

FV = PV*(1+i)^n

where FV is future value, PV is present value, i is the periodic
interest rate, and n is the number of periods.

Dave