Right, there are many ways to circumvent certain restrictions. It's not that I really need a 100%
protection from my users. I just want to guide them in doing the "right thing". Besides, they're
the ones that really should be concerned that their data is correctly saved where it should be. But
you may already know how some users do crazy things and don't even remember about it.

In any case, my question is even more general: shouldn't a macro associated to an event override
that event? Some may disagree because you may want to run both your macro AND the stuff LO usually
runs for a given event. But in any case, it should be up to the user/admin to decide if a macro
should "replace" whatever LO does for a given event (eg. if event is "save" or "save as" then run
macro that says "Hello World". Admin user should be able to decide whether LO ONLY shows the
message "Hello World" and doesn't save the doc, or LO shows the msg while it's also saving the
doc.).

If it can't be done easily without reinventing the wheel (that is, overriding an event with a
macro) then I'll just forget about it and hope this feature will come up some day in LO.

If so, is there a place where I can add my wish list?

Thanks,

Vieri