Actually, I was referring to the guidelines as originally stated. The guidelines have apparently
been changed twice: once to add something about top posting and once to add a reference to the same
source cited by the article generally.  I was not engaged in any falsehood; I just don't check
guidelines weekly.... And it sounds like you have a personal problem :-)