Oh okay, as I said I'm a bit blonde. It's Monday! I'll wait the official
release date.

--------------------
* Ian D. Samson <http://www.lp2cd.za.net/index.htm>*

2012/1/16 Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@poczta.onet.pl>

On 16/01/2012 at 13:31, Ian Samson <iansamson3@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm always a bit behind the rest of the world. Does this mean LO 3.5 has
been released, or is this a pre-release notice?

Please reread my previous post. As I wrote, there is beta2* available and
rc1
is scheduled for release in next seven days. These are unstable versions
released for testing purposes. Stable 3.5.0 should be available in second
week
of February (6-12).

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/3.5#3.5.0_release>
<http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/>

* When I checked download page for testing versions of LO few hours ago,
there
were only beta2. Right now there is beta3 as well, dated 14 January. Not
sure
what happened.
--
Best regards