Hi :)
I think once you have downloaded the font package all you need to do is double-click on the
downloaded file and click "Ok".  I think it's about that easy even on Windows.  Tim at KrackedPress
might have a better and more detailed method.  This would mean sending people 2 small files instead
of just one.

Given that Windows currently has a big problem with embedded fonts it might be seen as good
practice to do that anyway.  Apparently there are exploits out in the wild that can compromise a
system through using a carefully crafted font that gets embedded in documents and then subverts the
font reader.  By sending the font separately the antivirus programs have more chance of catching
the nefarious font packages.  At the moment patches seem aimed at disabling programs ability to
read embedded fonts but a better patch should appear soon.

So, even tho that is not the cause of the problem this time giving fonts as a separate package
might be appreciated by people that have read the scare stories.
Regards from
Tom :)