Onyeibo Oku schrieb:
I introduced a friend to LibreOffice and ever since I've become some
sort of support personnel. Her office is downstairs, mine is above.
Now there's a new problem and I lack the experience. I never did any
such thing in M$-Word too.

She wants two pages to print on one paper (like having two A5 page
texts showing on one A4 paper). She wants it visible on screen with
page numbers showing for both sheets -- one on left and the other on
right side of the ONE mother page. She claims its possible in M$-Word
and I believe her. So, is this feature in LibreOffice-writer or is
this where I put up an apologetic speech? Can someone save me the
embarrassment ... Please?

It is possible inside LibreOffice. Such setting is part of the printing dialog. So must not use the button for printing, but use menu File -> Print. In the printing dialog is a tab 'Page Layout' where you can arrange the pages on the paper sheet. She might need to set the paper orientation to landscape in the printer properties in additon.

In older versions of OpenOffice.org is was possible too. You had to switch to 'page preview'. There use the icon 'printer options' (that with hand and finger) to arrange the pages on the paper sheet, and then print using the print icon from that toolbar, no other printing way.

Outside of LibreOffice the best way I found is to export to PDF and use the settings in the print dialog of the Acrobat Reader.

Kind regards
Regina