Le 24/10/11 15:31, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
Great stuff.  Good work :)  So it's there for Mac OS X and Linux 32bit.  I take it thattit
doesn't matter whether normal installs are done via .deb or .rpm as the oxt bypasses both
methoods?
Thanks Alex

Hi Tom,
It is neither a deb nor a rpm, the only thing missing, I now realise, is
that the damn extensions site doesn't put the file extension OXT on the
download link, so the file downloads as what appears to be a tarball or
an unknown zipped archive (which it is, but of a particular kind). This
is a bug with the extensions site not recognising the file extension on
upload.

Just add .oxt to the file name then open up LibreOffice, go to the
extensions manager and install it from there like any other extension.
You may even be lucky enough for your system to recognise the mimetype
automatically and startup the Extensions Manager dialogue when you
double-click the connector extension file.

One word of warning though : if you already have the connector installed
on your system via a RPM/DEB or just as an OXT downloaded from the Sun
extensions site, you're probably better off removing it before
attempting to install the version I have made available.

Alex