On 19/10/11 19:04, Mirosław Zalewski wrote:
Hi

LibreOffice on Linux is using system-wide myspell/hunspell dictionary. There is
myspell-en-au package, which should suit you best. For hunspell, there are
only en-us and en-ca dictionaries (I mean, as for English).

Perhaps you are right, that there is no obvious way to connect LO with
myspell/hunspell (unless you know that this is the way that LO works).
Debian/Ubuntu LO maintainers named a number of extensions in long description
for libreoffice package:<http://packages.ubuntu.com/natty/libreoffice>. If you
had only read it before, you would save yourself a lot of problems.

As for help files, they are in libreoffice-help- packages. There is one for en-us
and one for en-gb. None for en-au, unfortunately. But perhaps en-us/en-gb will
do just fine?

I think that no offline (builtin) help for default LO installation is Ubuntu
issue, not LO problem. Some other distributions installs offline help by
default.

Thanks for that explanation.

I didn't find libreoffice-help at packages when I was searching but I was mainly concerned with spell checking at the time.

Thank you.

--
God bless you

Keith Bates