Hi :)
It is only supposed to jump to the end of the worksheet if there is nothing else entered between
the cursor and the end.  If there was a big gap and then a few figures the cursor should jump to
the first value in the list and the next tap would take the cursor to the end of that list.  It's
really nifty and useful when it works :)
Regards from
Tom :)