Brian Jamison wrote:
Steps to reproduce:
On Sheet1 put data in fields A1, A2
On Sheet2 reference A1 and A2 in cells (e.g. =$Sheet1.$A$1, =$Sheet1.$A$2)
Protect Sheet2
Cut the data in cell A1
Paste the data into A2
Cut the data in cell A2
Paste the data into A1

Both field references in Sheet2 will now reference Sheet1.A2.

I think you meant to say that both fields reference Sheet1.A1 (and not
Sheet1.A2).  If so, I can verify the behaviour as described (just
tested).  I can't comment on whether it's a bug or intended behaviour
though, as I really don't know.

Regards
Stephan