Yes I think I will submit a bug report, thought I would post here first as
suggested by the bug report page.

I am using the ODG format but one of my users had insisted to stay with the
old format and was complaining when I migrated them to Libre from Open.

Have a larger group of users that I want to eventually migrate over but
these two bugs will need to be fixed before I can.

On 12 October 2011 18:49, Tom [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] <