Am 21.09.2011 19:00, stripedtomato wrote:

I have three drop down boxes: City, State, Zip as part of an address record.
As of now, I have to make independent selections for each of these drop down
boxes.  What I would like to do is when selecting a city from the drop down
box list, then related state and zip information would automatically be
filled in, in their respective drop down boxes, and the information stored
in their respective db cells.

This is impossible because big cities have more than one ZIP and there are ambiguous city names. You may enter a city name and then choose the actual city and zip from suggested data.

I use to enter zip codes. Each zip code belongs to one particular city in one state.

Apart from this, big companies and public sectors have their own zip codes.