Oops, I lied.

It is OO.o 2.4.1, OOo-dev 3.4, and LibreOffice 3.3.3 all
running side-by-side in a single configuration of Windows
XP.  (Microsoft Office 2003 and the ODF Converters are
also running there.)

LibreOffice 3.4.3 is running on a Vista configuration [;<).

 - Dennis

I would not recommend doing that on Windows (fine in linux if you change
bootstraprc to point to different profiles) as you'll experience
registry issues. I highly recommend that you install using the parallel
installation method:

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel>

particularly for comparison testing to avoid the registry issues. I have
to admit that I sometimes do this as well (non-parallel install method),
but expect the registry conflicts, and ensure that each version is not
using the same profile.