Le 13/09/11 20:59, Boyd Tong a écrit :

Hi Boyd,

I am using Libre Office 3.3.3, Ubuntu package 1:3.3.3-1ubuntu2. I am new
to Base and have created a database containing  reports derived from
queries. When I create a report using legal size with landscape, page
one is correct but page two always prints letter-landscape size. I am
looking for help with this problem.

This is a problem with the default page setting mechanism on multiple
pages generated by the wizards. There is at least one bug report for
this already (can't remember the number right now), as it also affects
printing envelopes.

One possible workaround is to manually reset the page settings of your
document by right mouse button clicking on the second page and resetting
the page format to the one you want instead of the one it assigned
automatically during the wizard process (if that is at all possible with
reports made with the Oracle Report Builder extension).

Alex