Hi :)
Were you looking for old Sd-Ram the other day?  I might have a           couple
of sticks i could give for just the cost of postage.  I           was hoping to
sell some of it but i'm hopeless at doing that           sort of thing.  100MHz
is about ok?  I have 2 at 32Mb, &           about 3 at 64Mb.  Any use to you?  I
thought i had some larger sticks but i can't find them now.  My place is a real
mess.  I have found some very old graphics cards that i would really like to
send.  I don't think i have time to test if they work but i think they still
do.  Single vga output, nothing fancy.  I would actually really like to get rid
of some of these things in a useful way even if i couldn't sell them as that was
never likely to happen but was worth a try right?
Regards from
Tom :)