Hi Jorge
Don't worry.  Most of us appreciated your posts and still do :)

Mailing Lists are  really old-fashioned and seem to have developed all sorts of
unwritten rules over the decades that new people are supposed to just magically
know.  People that do know some of those tricks think they are too obvious to be
worth writing down and get all upset when you don't conform to those unwritten
or obscurely hidden 'rules'.

It doesn't help that those older folk often lack social skills and have no idea
about etiquette such as being polite, friendly and welcoming.  Strangely,
people that demand you obey unwritten "netiquette" fail to observe basic normal
etiquette and are also often quite insulting about people that follow rules
'excessively' (sometimes calling them drones).  Sometimes the rudeness is due to
medical conditions such as slight autism or asperges syndrome or OCD all of
which can be helpful to programmers but not to human-to-human contact.  We need
programmers to help answer questions on the Users List and in all areas of the
project.

There is a link to netiquette guidelines at the bottom of all messages but it's
not as comprehensive as these older folk think.  It's also ambiguous and
difficult to understand.

When you want to start a new topic/thread you are supposed to click on "New"
rather than "Reply to" and then copy&paste the Users List email address into the
"To" field.

users@global.libreoffice.org
I'm not sure how to start a new thread in Nabble
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/nabble-mailing-list-interface/
Hopefully it's easier there.  Nabble is a great way to view this mailing list
btw.

Anyway, the point is, don't worry about criticisms from a couple of people most
of us have appreciated your comments so keep up the good work :)

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)