Hi :)
We don't really get a LOT of problems.  Perhaps 2 or 3 people in a month?  We
all notice and their posts are glaringly obvious but usually it's very easy to
fix.  One of us just copies&pastes the guide address from the new footer into
the main part of the message.

Note that the footer did change a couple of weeks ago.  It's not perfect but it
is a bit better imo.  I still largely agree with Stan's statement.
Regards from
Tom :)