On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 21:33 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 21:26 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Sun, 2011-08-07 at 16:12 -0700, NoOp wrote:
Try: Tools|Options|LibreOffice|General|Open/Save dialogs| and try
with/without 'Use LibreOffie dialogs'. Uncheck uses your system file
manager dialog, checked uses LO's internal dialog.

Hmm, there's no such option :(

I can choose Tools/Options and it opens a window. Within that I can
select LibreOffice -> General to select a page/tab/whatever. But there's
no Use LibreOffie dialogs buttons/checkboxes/etc. If I click on the Help
button on that page and view the topic 'opening;dialogue box settings',
it tells me the same thing you do; that there should be such an option.
But it's not there. There's options for:
- Help
- Document status
- Year (two digits)
- Enable experimental (unstable) features

but there's no
- LibreOffice Help formatting
- Open/Save dialogue boxes

I don't know what that means!

As a follow-up. I just logged out and logged back in with a Gnome
seesion and now there is a 'Use LibreOffice dialogue boxes' checkbox .
It's not checked so I'm going to check it and try with LXDE again.

And yes! Now I have dialog boxes in LXDE as well.

So thanks very much for solving that. I guess there's a bug there
somewhere. If so, how and where should I report it?

Thanks again, Dave