Hello,

I;ve just joined this list in hopes of solving my password problem on one
dpcument.

First of all I am running openSUSE 11.3, KDE3.5, and LibreOffice 3.3.1
This is going to be a problem for an expert in LibreOffice.

I have a document that I have had for years. Time to time I must open it, edit
it and close it again. It is Libreoffice password protected.  A few days ago
I opened the fdocument and then after editing closed it agaim. The other
night I tried to open it again and the password failed. Yes, I entered it
correctly, several times.  The same password works on other documents.
Somehow the password changed or was corrupted for this particular document.

Is there a config file somewhere that I can edit and fix the problem?

Bob S