[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] how to add watermark in a presentation?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] how to add watermark in a presentation?
- From: soumalya ray <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:05:29 +0530
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
is there any way to add a watermark to the slides of a presentation from
menu directly?i could not find anything.
i mean the ability to select something from the menu to add a watermark with
custom text and be in something like 80% transparent black by default or
is it possible?
Dr soumalya ray <http://drsoumalya.blogspot.com> <email@example.com>
Skype: som3776 | Twitter: @docbkp <http://twitter.com/docbkp>
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] how to add watermark in a presentation?||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Turning Off Numbering/Outlining/Bullets
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice message footer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Turning Off Numbering/Outlining/Bullets
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to add watermark in a presentation?