Hi :)
It's not urgent to post bug-reports against 3.4.0 as the 3.4.1 had fixes for a
lot of the problems.  If the problem was in a 3.3.x then it might be different.
It could still be a problem in 3.4.1 (development branch for early adopters) but
i think it's more important  to just settle into enjoying the 3.3.3.  If you do
want to post a bug-report this guide might help
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
but really don't worry about it :)