Hi :)
OOo also has forums.  People that are familiar with forums are pushed onto the
mailing list because LibreOffice doesn't offer forums as a method of getting
support.  We push people into an unfamiliar method that they don't want to use
in the first place and then demand they deal with a tsunami of emails and have
to deal with unfamiliar methods of responses and when they get sick of it we
demand that they use an obtuse method of stopping the emails.

Regards from
Tom :)