Hi Regina,

See my earlier reply to Dave in addition to the below:.

Copying and writing the conditions are not the problem.

Getting the condition to automatically increment is the problem e.g. I
have cell A1 that has the formula to add the contents of cells B1, C1
and D1. Cell A1 also has 3 conditional formulas that relate its value to
cells B1, C1 and D1 and apply certain colour coding to the A1 cell.

The formula is cell A1 is the same until cell a10, with just the
respective cell references changing i.e. on cell A5 the formula would
add cells B5, C5 and D5. What I require is that the conditional
formatting applied to cell A1 also be applied to cell A5 but with the
conditional formulae having been incremented i.e. so that the correct
formatting is shown, as per the conditional formulae for the values on
that row i.e. b5, C5 and D5, when the value in A5 is compared to cells
B5, C5 and D5.

I trust that answers the query.

Regards
Hylton