Hi :)
You probably can do it all in one sheet but 2 would probably be easier to
trouble-shoot later if you ran into problems.

What type of chart are you hoping to end-up with?  Do you want a single line
representing the entire year or do you want to compare months against each
other?

For the latter option my way would be fairly clumsy.  On the calculations sheet
the A column would give the dates from Jan & B the data from Jan.  C & D would
be Feb.  E & F would be March.  I would set-up the first row and then drag the
equations down as far as required. In A an equation such as

=Sheet1.A1

unless you have renamed Sheets to the name of the month in which case something
like
=Jan.A1
drag this to copy into B.  C would need a new equation
=Sheet2.A1
Now if you select those 3 cells you can probably drag-fill all the remaining
columns, then drag-fill down.

Hmm, you probably want a graph showing the whole year in a line?  I would be
fairly clumsy with that too tbh.  Someone is likely to have a much better answer
in a few hours but it would help to know what you are aiming for.

Regards from
Tom :)