Am 09.07.2011, 20:40 Uhr, schrieb webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmaster@krackedpress.com>:>
My hosting company will not allow files larger than 700+ MB and the two DVD versions [3.3.3 and 3.4.1] of LibreOffice are over 3.4 GB in size. The account has not issues of having 100 GB of executable files online but if I have any ISO files, then they say that I am a repository and it is not allowed.

Hmm... what would happen if you put the ISOs into a zip container? :)

About putting it on the web somewhere: I've heard a lot of good things about Spideroak (https://spideroak.com/). They'll certainly have no problems with whatever you put on there. Although, if you want more than 2 GB, you'll need to pay 10$ a month. So that might not be what you're looking for. The other method is of course BitTorrent. But that's only going to be working well if enough people are downloading it at the same time.

Another question: What do you mean by "Libreoffice DVD"? The installers are just 217 and 188 MB large. So where do the other 3.1 GB come from?

 Zak