On 07/09/2011 06:27 PM, JOE Conner wrote:
On 7/9/2011 11:40 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

Has anyone used RapidShare for sharing ISO files?

I was thinking that seems the only place that may allow these large files to have a home for sharing.

I want to have a place that could be a home for the LibreOffice DVD ISO files so they can be shared with others who can download and burn DVDs.

My hosting company will not allow files larger than 700+ MB and the two DVD versions [3.3.3 and 3.4.1] of LibreOffice are over 3.4 GB in size. The account has not issues of having 100 GB of executable files online but if I have any ISO files, then they say that I am a repository and it is not allowed.

My email account[s] is limited to under 500 MB file size even though I have one that has a 1 GB inbox/outbox size. So I have problems with getting these files to anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions on low-cost or free places to share these LibreOffice ISO files?

Download/burn a DVD outside of your office and take to your office maybe?

That does not help people who are in a different town, county, state, or country, from my location.

I am trying to offer the .iso files to those who would like to have it. Go to LibreOffice-NA.US and see what was created for the users by our North American Community DVD project team. We created a set of DVDs that have as much as we could think of and find that people would/may need BESIDES the install file[s]. Documentation, Dictionaries, Extensions, Templates, Artwork, etc., etc.. All in one place, on one DVD. 3.3.3 - Windows-only or Windows-Linux-Mac install DVD versions. 3.4.1 - Windows-only or Windows-Linux-Mac install DVD versions.

I would be happy to print and ship copies to users, but due to regulations at my handicapped housing apartment building I cannot do a business out of my apartment. I am printing labels directly onto the media and handing them out to people and businesses locally, but I cannot do any business out of my place.

We need to be able to have an online place for the users to be able to download the .iso files and burn there own copies. We also have the DVD label, DVD case cover and case insert online for those users. We have a brochure as well for our users to be downloaded and printed as needed.