John,

You've written two posts by hitting "Reply to:" on another email that's about another subject
(About the Delete Key on OS X).  While that's an easy way to make sure you get the list address
without typing it in, it means your new posts, on totally different topics, are rolled up into this
thread about the Delete Key.

That creates a few problems: 1) Those dealing with the thread on Delete Keys are frustrated because
that discussion is now taken over by two other topics and it's harder to follow the discussion, and
2) People that are potentially interested in your topics have a good chance of never seeing them
because they're folded up in a topic about Delete Keys and OS X.  People that may have answers to
your questions may never see your posts because they'll be filed under the other topic, so they may
see that topic, decide it doesn't apply to them, and delete the entire thread, including your posts.

You can avoid this by not starting new threads by using the "Reply to:" function and just changing
the title -- email programs look at data other than the subject to determine topic threads.

Hal