Tom

I think in view of the comments below, could you please, (if you have one compiled), a complete list of LO links to find LO info; is there a list of frequent questions?

This is not sent when you first sign up to [Libreoffice-users] . I notice that links do creep in on a kind of need to know basis and some are starting to re-occur from the same / similar questions.

This would seem to indicate the need for such a list from the very start.

I have to say that for the "Document Foundation" - Documents do seem woefully short - but this might not be the case > if only I knew where to find them.

IMHO what might be trivial to the experts (and in fact may prove globally trivial) or even what might be considered a mega hurdle in programming, I might interpret as a mini bug or an annoyance which can be simply resolved by either a bit of knowledge or a work around.

I would hate an email such as this! - but I do understand if you are giving out the same advice, time after time.

oh.... and for us newbies to LO > tutorials (the help files are ....well... lets say basic and need updating).

regards

John B