Hi all,

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 16:22 +0100, John B wrote:

Hi Alex

One of the benifiets of emailers such as Thunderbird  is that they have
brilliant email filters built in to them.

When I signed up to [libreoffice-users], I had no idea the of the good
quality & especially the quantity of emails I would receive.

So very quickly afterwards,  I created a folder just for
[libreoffice-users] and I filter into that folder any email with that in
the title.

However, since I read a rant from a fellow Windows user about OS's and
their supporters,  I have decided that I would put [windows] in the
title as well, to make it quite clear what operating system I am using.

I am not suggesting for one minute that anyone should do the same, but
if it would help with Mac People (a compromise and keep you in the main
system) then you could put [Mac] in the title, then if it is OS
orientated, I must admit that for me, I would be glad of the "skip
opportunity ", with so many other interesting and apt emails.

Just a thought!

John B
XP Pro sp3