Le 23/06/11 10:48, Tom Cloyd a écrit :

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your involvement. Do see my recent success about success with
this effort. I will post in a second with a link to the database that
works, it that would be of any use. I am, nevertheless, very interested
in any thing your learn, given what I had to do to get things working
(abandon use of view/queries totally).

I'm afraid that Base, in its current LibO form, is very buggy in a
niggling, frustrating, sort of way. To be fair, some (but not all) of
the bugs have been inherited from recent OpenOffice.org code when it was
merged into the LibO source tree, but nonetheless, the bugs still need
to be addressed.

Unfortunately, there is no Base-specific developer on the LibO
development team (either voluntary or salaried). So, if the issues are
not addressed, the Base module can only go from bad to worse. If you
happen to know someone who would be interested in helping out with the
development of the Base module, then please try and convince him or her
to join the project - and if you don't, please spread the word !!

One of the reasons I have stalled my translation efforts for Base
documentation is because of the flaky behaviour. It is very difficult to
be able to justify writing coherent documentation for a module that
changes its behaviour radically from one minor version to the next.

Alex