According to what I just did, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V pasted what was on the clipboard to my
document. If I copied something with html in it, like from a web page, it copied
everything into my document. Just like using plain old paste????
Since I know very little about macros, I don't know about #2, but would like to know
just exactly how you would use all that in a key combination?????
Oh, yes, I see. That calls the Paste Special command, which opens the selection
window; then U selects unformatted text from the window, and Enter does it. Now if
Lee knows how to write that Macro, it should be good to go. Excellent!!!
I would like to have a copy of that Macro!!! I use that all the time.
Roxy

Hi,