Choosing Spreadsheets does not work but CSV does if you can find it, it took
some time and I doubtless would not have found it if I had not known it was
there. The app should be able to tell that the Calc UI has been selected by the
user which means they are trying to open a file inside a spreadsheet. If you
think it could ever be otherwise, why not offer a dialog in case it looks like a
Writer file?