From:                   "Dennis E. Hamilton"
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
To:                     <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject:                RE: [libreoffice-users] Export to Html Bug still in
3.4.1rc1
Date sent:              Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:40:13 -0700
Send reply to:          users@global.libreoffice.org

I've only seen this in Exporting XHTML.  Is that what you are doing?
I've seen different problems with Send to Web Document and Save as Web
Page, but not this.

Yes, it is export the XHTML option.

I don't think anyone turned this into a bug report.  I've been meaning
to but have been distracted by other things.  I can do it if you don't
mind it taking to the end of the weekend before I get to it.

No problem, I just didn't want to submit something if it was already
there, but did want to note that I didn't see anything about it in the
release notes, and testing showed it was still there.

 - Dennis