Now that you mention this "annoyance", I have noticed this using LO 3.3.2. I've been using it since
its "full production" version became available for download. I've downloaded 3.3.3 final, but have
not installed it yet. Will be interesting to see if this "annoyance" continues. I did not notice
this at all with previous versions. Strange!!!
Roxy

Yesterday or so I upgraded my LO3.3.0 version
      (running on Windox XP desktop) to LO 3.3.3 (final version).Now I noticed, that if you are
working within LO for a while and
      then try to switch to Firefox,the switch takes something like 10-20 seconds!This DID NOT
happen before.If I repeat that operation IMMEDIATELY after the first switch,
      response is about normal, but after working in LOfor a few moments, I have to wait what feels
like half an eternity
      until the brower appears.This does NOT happen, when I switch from other software(s) to
      Firefox. Only with LO.Is this supposed to be a sign of improvement?Is there any way to fix
this problem?(I find this very annoying, in particular in situation like now,
      where I am working "against the clock" ...)Thank you.Thomas